Dedicated to disseminating news & information not found in mainstream media....
Please forward to all parents...
Just got word from the Georgia Deparment of Revenue that only ~10% of the allocated Georgia Private School Tax Credit funds are remaining. We estimate by Wendesday, the remaining funds
will be gone. [We have the letter from the GADOR posted below].
What this means?
1) If you were waiting to fill-out the pre-approval form and have not done so, this is your last chance
2) If you wait any longer, hundreds of our children who were waiting on your taxes to use as scholarships will miss out
3) This is your last chance to sponsor a scholarship with your taxes
What can I do?
1) Fill out the pre-approval form (there is no obligation, no donation required for the pre-approval form) [click here]
2) The pre-approval form can be completed ALL ONLINE in 30 secs (no printing, no mailing). With the limited time that we have, online is the only way we can probably get these submitted.
3) Forward this to others. Forward this email to others as a last attempt to request people to donate their taxes to this cause.
Islamic education of our children is a collective responsibility of the community through dedication and commitment of parents. Many parents may not have the resources to enroll their children in private Islamic schools such as Dar-Un-Noor Academy. Your tax contribution will provide the much needed resources to increase enrollment and provide scholarships. BE A PART OF THE EFFORT. May Allah bless you.
Dar un Noor Academy
You can now support Dar un Noor Students
If you like this article please consider donating to : Oppressed Peoples Online Word
O.P.O.W. Email: email@example.com
World News Up-dated : Mosaic World News