Oppressed Peoples Online Word...The Voice Of The Voiceless

Dedicated to disseminating news & information not found in mainstream media....

Sample Title (207)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Amaryllis Fox : This former CIA officer's secret life taught her one lesson: Listen to your enemy....

CIA Annalist:  If I Learned Anything... -3:00 58,431,684 Views AJ+ added a new video: CIA Undercover. June…

Started by Bilal Mahmud المكافح المخلص

0 Jun 15, 2016

A Duo Raised On Hip-Hop And Classical Has It Both Ways

Kevin Sylvester and Wilner Baptiste... http://www.npr.org/…/with-stereotypes-a-duo-raised-on-hip-h… A Duo Raised On Hip-Hop And Classic…

1 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by Bilal Mahmud المكافح المخلص

Pictures From Memorial Day Parade Lockport N.Y. 2016

Memorial Day Lockport N.Y. Pictures From Memorial Day Parade Lockport N.Y. 2016 Memorial Day Weekend 2016 Lockport N.Y.:  http://bilalm…

0 May 29, 2016

Honesty Is The Best Policy...Always!

Honesty Is The Best Policy...Always!

1 May 25, 2016

Muslim Rep. Keith Ellison: ‘Muslims who support Trump is like chickens for Colonel Sander

Hello Muslim Muslim Rep. Keith Ellison: ‘Muslims who support Trump is like chickens for Colonel Sanders Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN) — th…

1 May 25, 2016

First Muslim Mayor Of London...

First Muslim Mayor Of London http://www.reuters.com/…/us-britain-politics-election-londo… Labour's Khan becomes first Muslim mayor of L…

1 May 8, 2016

Harriet Tubman to Be New Face of $20 Bill; MLK and Marian Anderson to Be Honored on Back of New $5 Bill

Harriet Tubman Harriet Tubman to Be New Face of $20 Bill; MLK and Marian Anderson to Be Honored on Back of New... Harriet Tubman will be…

0 Apr 21, 2016

Sara Rector Wealthiest Black Child In America...

Wealthiest Black Child In America

0 Apr 19, 2016

Tomorrow Never Came: The Redemption of Ka'b ibn Malik...Sunday, April 17, 2016 from 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM (EDT)

Tomorrow Never Came: The Redemption of Ka'b ibn Malik When: Sunday, April 17, 2016 from 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM (EDT) At a young age Ka'b ibn…

1 Apr 12, 2016

Muslims: Part of the United States Before the United States Was the United States...

Muslims have been a part of U.S. history for centuries, but many Americans are unaware of this fact. Our curriculum - "A History of Muslims…

0 Apr 9, 2016

RSS

Blog Posts

Forum

Allah سبحانه و تعالى said : “This day, I have completed your religion for you”

Allah completed the religion through him and the proof is His saying, He, the Most High: «This day, I have completed your religion for you, perfected My blessings upon you, and am pleased…Continue

Started by karriem el-amin shabazz in Sample Title Sep 8, 2022.

The argument about Resurrection and life after death!

Allah says: “Nay! I swear by this city. This city wherein you have been rendered violable, and I swear by the parent and his offspring” (90Al-Balad:1-3) To begin a conversation, in Arabic with Nay,…Continue

Started by karriem el-amin shabazz in Sample Title Jul 29, 2022.

The question: When will the threat of Resurrection be carried out?

After Tauhid the other question about which a dispute was raging between the Prophet (pbuh) and the disbelievers was the question of the Hereafter. Here, before giving the arguments, the Hereafter…Continue

Started by karriem el-amin shabazz in Sample Title Jun 18, 2022.

This is the Truth: The Garden of Eternity, or the Blazing Fire!!!

Allah says: “Tell them, (O Prophet): “Did you consider (what would be your end) if this Qur'an were indeed from Allah and yet you rejected it? And this, even though a witness from the Children of…Continue

Started by karriem el-amin shabazz in Sample Title Jun 1, 2022.

Badge

Loading…

Groups

© 2024   Created by Bilal Mahmud المكافح المخلص.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service