1. It all began on September 3, when Dr. Kaukab Siddique made an impromptu speech against Israel at Dupont Circle in Washington, DC. Someone videotaped it appeared on the “anti-terrorism” web site of notorious Islam hater Steve Emerson.
2. From there, a woman, Debra Burlingame, claiming to represent 9.11 victims picked it up and sent it with her bigoted comments to a number of professors at Lincoln University.
3. Dr. Siddique responded to Ms. Burligame’s email and copied it to all 94 faculty at Lincoln University.
4. Mr. Stackelbeck , a CBN reporter, urged Dr. Siddique to answer questions about anti-semitism and Lincoln University.
5. On September 19, Dr. Siddique sent Stackelbeck a detailed reply which was then sent to all Lincoln University professors. A good number of professors congratulated Dr. Siddique on his response.
6. Stackelbeck ignored almost all of Dr. Siddique’s reply and published a defamatory report on Siddique which was posted on the Christian Broadcasting Network [CBN].
7. Stakelbeck’s CBN report led to an explosion of abuse and invective against Dr, Siddique on right wing media programs across the country.
8. The Philadelphia Daily News [10.21, the Philadelphia Inquirer [10.22] and the Lincolnian Online [10.22] published balanced reports which indicated that Dr. Siddique is strongly against Israel but is not anti-semitic.
9. A Jewish paper on October 21 tried to change the topic by claiming Dr. Siddique is not only against Israel but also denies the holocaust. The paper indicates that a whole list of Pennsylvania law makers and representatives have lined up against Lincoln University and Dr. Siddique and are pressuring the president of Lincoln to ensure that Siddique’s views are not “seeping” into the classes he teaches,
10. On it’s main page, the “Tea Party,” an extreme right wing coalition, condemned Dr. Siddique and claimed that he wants Jews to be killed. [10.21]
11. Israeli media, Israel News, Ynet, etc have joined the attacks on Dr. Siddique. [10.22]
12. Israel’s main “moderate” paper Ha’aretz carried the attack. [10,25]