كلكم راعي وكلٍ مسوؤل عن رعيته
Take the Halt the Salt Pledge
Over the past few decades, Americans have increased the amount of sodium
they consume every day by more than 50 percent, and this silent killer
is becoming a nationwide epidemic. It's time to dump that salt! The
Doctors is breaking the silence with a nationwide wake-up call and
creating a coast-to-coast movement to Halt the Salt. Take the pledge to
Halt the Salt and spread the word that a low-sodium diet can mean a
longer, healthier life for you and your family. Get involved today and
make a difference!
1. Eat no more than 1,500 mg of sodium per day.
2. Compare nutrition facts labels and choose lower-sodium items. Learn
how to decode labels!
3. Eat and serve my family three to five servings of vegetables, and
two to four servings of fruit each day. Get quick and easy recipes!
4. Spread awareness and encourage others to "Halt the Salt" by adding a
"Halt the Salt" your Face book and Twitter.
5. Let food companies know that I want less salt in my food.