Oppressed Peoples Online Word

Dedicated to disseminating news & information not found in mainstream media.....

Atlanta, Ga.

Black Lives Matter Protest Atlanta, Ga...2016 July

Photos by:  Bilal Mahmud
bilalmahmud.zenfolio.com
Click link below:

Views: 86

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Talk...

A Tumblr quote floated over to me about around the time of Trayvon Martin's murder, from a Jonathan Lethem book that I've never read (The Fortress of Solitude). At this point, I don't really need to read it, because it's already asked me the most…
gawker.com|By Jazmine Hughes

Money Is Power...Read And Think Accordingly...

You always hear people talking about investing in the community and letting money circulate as a way to strengthen neighborhoods but did you know that doing this…
watchtheyard.com

Congressman Cedric Richmond (D-La)

-0:19

This congressman called out the NRA for being silent after Alton Sterling and Philando Castile were shot and killed

This Lady Is On To Something....Hmmmmm

-0:46

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Forum

We Buy Black ...Make Your Dreams Come True... 1 Reply

We Buy Black... https://www.facebook.com/webuyblackcom/videos/1276699489125449/-2:55HDCaptions…Continue

Started by Bilal Mahmud المكافح المخلص in Sample Title. Last reply by Bilal Mahmud المكافح المخلص 1 hour ago.

The challenges of being a Muslim - How does one lead a righteous life, while living tensely? 1 Reply

The challenges of being a Muslim - How does one lead a righteous life, while living tensely?Irrespective of profession or social status, being recognized as a Muslim always raises question marks. We…Continue

Started by Bilal Mahmud المكافح المخلص in Sample Title. Last reply by Bilal Mahmud المكافح المخلص Aug 3.

Sultan And The Saint...Screening In Atlanta Rialto...August 27, 2017...15:00 2 Replies

This is an amazing film by Unity Productions Foundation. It is sponsored by the Episcopal Diocese of Atlanta, GSU's…Continue

Started by Bilal Mahmud المكافح المخلص in Sample Title. Last reply by Bilal Mahmud المكافح المخلص Jul 29.

New DNA Proves African Americans Are In Fact Indigenous Aborigines Of America...

Continue

Started by Bilal Mahmud المكافح المخلص in Sample Title Jul 20.

Badge

Loading…

Groups

© 2017   Created by Bilal Mahmud المكافح المخلص.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service