Oppressed Peoples Online Word...The Voice Of The Voiceless

Dedicated to disseminating news & information not found in mainstream media....

Bilal Mahmud المكافح المخلص's Discussions (459)

Discussions Replied To (205) Replies Latest Activity

""

Bilal Mahmud المكافح المخلص replied Feb 19, 2021 to Black Lives Matter

3 Feb 19, 2021
Reply by Bilal Mahmud المكافح المخلص

" "

Bilal Mahmud المكافح المخلص replied Jan 21, 2021 to Black Lives Matter

3 Feb 19, 2021

""

Bilal Mahmud المكافح المخلص replied Jan 21, 2021 to Black Lives Matter

3 Feb 19, 2021

"For More Stories Visit Us On Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/Bilal.Mahmud You…"

Bilal Mahmud المكافح المخلص replied Aug 10, 2020 to Allah's Guidance!

1 Aug 10, 2020

"For More Stories Visit Us On Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/Bilal.Mahmud You…"

Bilal Mahmud المكافح المخلص replied Aug 10, 2020 to Allah's Guidance!

1 Aug 10, 2020

"View OPOW's Latest Photos We desperately need your help ...$1.00 per month could ma…"

Bilal Mahmud المكافح المخلص replied Mar 19, 2019 to DR. KING'S LAST SPEECH: "AMERICA TOO IS GOING TO HELL"

1 Mar 19, 2019

"View OPOW's Latest Photos We desperately need your help ...$1.00 per month could ma…"

Bilal Mahmud المكافح المخلص replied Mar 19, 2019 to VISITING OUR PAST (INTERVIEWS WITH FORMER SLAVES FROM NORTH CAROLINA)

1 Mar 19, 2019

Bilal Mahmud المكافح المخلص replied Mar 19, 2019 to RECIPE FOR DESTRUCTION - THE PRISON SYSTEM (A MUST READ)

1 Mar 19, 2019

" "

Bilal Mahmud المكافح المخلص replied Dec 29, 2018 to How America has silently accepted the rage of white men..

2 Dec 29, 2018

"Thank You For Your Support: Bilal Mahmud Bilal Mahmud Testifies Before Congress 200…"

Bilal Mahmud المكافح المخلص replied Jan 5, 2018 to Some Americans May Need A Passport To Fly Domestically...

3 Jan 5, 2018

RSS

Blog Posts

Forum

Allah سبحانه و تعالى said : “This day, I have completed your religion for you”

Allah completed the religion through him and the proof is His saying, He, the Most High: «This day, I have completed your religion for you, perfected My blessings upon you, and am pleased…Continue

Started by karriem el-amin shabazz in Sample Title Sep 8, 2022.

The argument about Resurrection and life after death!

Allah says: “Nay! I swear by this city. This city wherein you have been rendered violable, and I swear by the parent and his offspring” (90Al-Balad:1-3) To begin a conversation, in Arabic with Nay,…Continue

Started by karriem el-amin shabazz in Sample Title Jul 29, 2022.

The question: When will the threat of Resurrection be carried out?

After Tauhid the other question about which a dispute was raging between the Prophet (pbuh) and the disbelievers was the question of the Hereafter. Here, before giving the arguments, the Hereafter…Continue

Started by karriem el-amin shabazz in Sample Title Jun 18, 2022.

This is the Truth: The Garden of Eternity, or the Blazing Fire!!!

Allah says: “Tell them, (O Prophet): “Did you consider (what would be your end) if this Qur'an were indeed from Allah and yet you rejected it? And this, even though a witness from the Children of…Continue

Started by karriem el-amin shabazz in Sample Title Jun 1, 2022.

Badge

Loading…

Groups

© 2024   Created by Bilal Mahmud المكافح المخلص.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service