Oppressed Peoples Online Word...The Voice Of The Voiceless

Dedicated to disseminating news & information not found in mainstream media....

Sample Title (207)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Survey: Muslim Youth and Media Habits

Youth Survey... Muslim Youth and Media Habits Thank you for agreeing to take part in this important survey which determines the m…

Started by Bilal Mahmud المكافح المخلص

1 Jun 22, 2015
Reply by Bilal Mahmud المكافح المخلص

Ramadan 2015: China 'bans fasting' for Uighur Muslims

Muslim In China Ramadan 2015: China 'bans fasting' for Uighur Muslims China is increasing its bans and restrictions on religious a…

1 Jun 17, 2015

Food For Thought...White fear and greed holding us back

Food For Thought: Hi everybody, it's Dixon here. The Huffington Post has been kind enough to allow me to post my videos on their inva…

0 Jun 13, 2015

Khutbah - Br. Omar Regan - Loving Allah, following Prophet Muhammad & Islamic manners ...

Omar Regan

0 Jun 6, 2015

Choosing That Which Is Best...Elevation...Usthadh Abdullah Smith...

Usthadh Abdullah Smith...https://vimeo.com/122944666 03-20-2015 vimeo.com  

0 Jun 5, 2015

My Advice To Married Couples After Divorcing My Wife Of 16 Years By Gerald Rogers.

Advice... My Advice To Married Couples After Divorcing My Wife Of 16 Years By Gerald Rogers. Obviously, I’m not a relationship…

1 Jun 1, 2015

A Picture Worth More Than A Thousand Words...Powerful 'Mugshot' Photos Reverse Ugly Stereotypes Of Black Men

A Picture.. Powerful 'Mugshot' Photos Reverse Ugly Stereotypes Of Black Men Artist EJ Brown is fed up with the media perpetuating…

0 May 30, 2015

Six banks fined $5.6bn over forex ...

The Banks Robbing People http://myfeedly.net/…/…/20/six-banks-fined-5-6bn-over-forex/ Six banks fined $5.6bn over forex - MyFeedly.net…

0 May 21, 2015

Imam Joe Bradford..Jummuah Khutbar... Accounts Story Of Mariyam and Prophet Isa (AS) Found In The Quran...

Imam Joe Bradford..Jummuah Khutbar... Accounts Story Of Mariyam and Prophet Isa (AS) Found In The Quran... https://vimeo.com/124086728 J…

0 May 20, 2015

Here Are the (Many) Muslim Condemnations of ISIS You've Been Looking For

Here Are the (Many) Muslim Condemnations of ISIS You've Been Looking For Here Are the (Many) Muslim Condemnations of ISIS You've Been Lo…

1 May 17, 2015

RSS

Blog Posts

Forum

Allah سبحانه و تعالى said : “This day, I have completed your religion for you”

Allah completed the religion through him and the proof is His saying, He, the Most High: «This day, I have completed your religion for you, perfected My blessings upon you, and am pleased…Continue

Started by karriem el-amin shabazz in Sample Title Sep 8, 2022.

The argument about Resurrection and life after death!

Allah says: “Nay! I swear by this city. This city wherein you have been rendered violable, and I swear by the parent and his offspring” (90Al-Balad:1-3) To begin a conversation, in Arabic with Nay,…Continue

Started by karriem el-amin shabazz in Sample Title Jul 29, 2022.

The question: When will the threat of Resurrection be carried out?

After Tauhid the other question about which a dispute was raging between the Prophet (pbuh) and the disbelievers was the question of the Hereafter. Here, before giving the arguments, the Hereafter…Continue

Started by karriem el-amin shabazz in Sample Title Jun 18, 2022.

This is the Truth: The Garden of Eternity, or the Blazing Fire!!!

Allah says: “Tell them, (O Prophet): “Did you consider (what would be your end) if this Qur'an were indeed from Allah and yet you rejected it? And this, even though a witness from the Children of…Continue

Started by karriem el-amin shabazz in Sample Title Jun 1, 2022.

Badge

Loading…

Groups

© 2024   Created by Bilal Mahmud المكافح المخلص.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service