Oppressed Peoples Online Word...The Voice Of The Voiceless

Dedicated to disseminating news & information not found in mainstream media....

Sample Title (207)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

18 Inventions By Women That Changed The World...

Women Inventors 18 Inventions By Women That Changed The World Do you like beer? And fire escapes? Thank a woman. buzzfeed.com|By Ha…

Started by Bilal Mahmud المكافح المخلص

1 Mar 11, 2015
Reply by Bilal Mahmud المكافح المخلص

Iran's Foreign Minister responds to the letter from 47 Republican Senators

Iran... BREAKING: Iran's Foreign Minister responds to the letter from 47 Republican Senators This morning, my husband mentioned tha…

0 Mar 11, 2015

Democratic Senator Unloads On Republicans For Opposing Obama Because He Is The Wrong Color

Color Does Still Matter In America... Democratic Senator Unloads On Republicans For Opposing Obama Because He Is The Wrong Color Ret…

0 Mar 4, 2015

Castro government: We will never return fugitive cop killer to U.S....

Never Means Never.. Castro government: We will never return fugitive cop killer to U.S. A top Cuban official told Yahoo News that hi…

0 Mar 4, 2015

Ida Gray Nelson Rollins, was the first African American woman dentist.

First African American Female Dentist...Ida Gray Nelson Rollins... https://www.facebook.com/Dr.KareemMerrick/photos/a.242090895998477.10

0 Mar 3, 2015

The Arabian Blacks, Dark Faces of Arab and Islamic History”-Shaykh Abdullah Ali...

Backs In Islamic History... “The Arabian Blacks, Dark Faces of Arab and Islamic History”-Shaykh Abdullah Ali “The Arabian Blacks, Da…

0 Mar 3, 2015

Latinas converting to Islam for identity and structure...

Latinos coming to Islam... Latinas converting to Islam for identity and structure Latinos are one of the fastest growing groups in t…

0 Mar 3, 2015

Muslim women who wear the hijab are increasingly concerned about being targeted...

Muslim Women And Hijab.. Muslim women who wear the hijab are increasingly concerned about being targeted After the recent shootings o…

0 Mar 2, 2015

DA to seek death penalty in fatal Chapel Hill shootings

Death Penalty Sought In N.C. Murders... DA to seek death penalty in fatal Chapel Hill shootings Durham County’s district attorney anno…

0 Mar 2, 2015

WHO TAUGHT YOU TO HATE YOUR HAIR

Who Taught You To Hate Your Hair... Natural Notts with Angie Lo Cario WHO TAUGHT YOU TO HATE YOUR HAIR Malcom X speach, 5 MAY, 1962 ''W…

0 Feb 25, 2015

RSS

Blog Posts

Forum

Allah سبحانه و تعالى said : “This day, I have completed your religion for you”

Allah completed the religion through him and the proof is His saying, He, the Most High: «This day, I have completed your religion for you, perfected My blessings upon you, and am pleased…Continue

Started by karriem el-amin shabazz in Sample Title Sep 8, 2022.

The argument about Resurrection and life after death!

Allah says: “Nay! I swear by this city. This city wherein you have been rendered violable, and I swear by the parent and his offspring” (90Al-Balad:1-3) To begin a conversation, in Arabic with Nay,…Continue

Started by karriem el-amin shabazz in Sample Title Jul 29, 2022.

The question: When will the threat of Resurrection be carried out?

After Tauhid the other question about which a dispute was raging between the Prophet (pbuh) and the disbelievers was the question of the Hereafter. Here, before giving the arguments, the Hereafter…Continue

Started by karriem el-amin shabazz in Sample Title Jun 18, 2022.

This is the Truth: The Garden of Eternity, or the Blazing Fire!!!

Allah says: “Tell them, (O Prophet): “Did you consider (what would be your end) if this Qur'an were indeed from Allah and yet you rejected it? And this, even though a witness from the Children of…Continue

Started by karriem el-amin shabazz in Sample Title Jun 1, 2022.

Badge

Loading…

Groups

© 2024   Created by Bilal Mahmud المكافح المخلص.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service