Oppressed Peoples Online Word...The Voice Of The Voiceless

Dedicated to disseminating news & information not found in mainstream media....

Sample Title (207)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Allah's Guidance!

What Allah says about the dog man! Allah says: “Recite to them [O Muhammad] the story of the man to whom We gave Our signs and who turned a…

Started by Al Haj Karriem el-Amin Shabazz

0 Oct 5, 2020

Allah's Guidance!

Allah says: “Know well that the life of this world is merely sport, diversion, adornment, an object of your boasting with one another, an…

0 Sep 2, 2020

Allah's Guidance!

What Allah says about Racism! Thus, the notions that the two will ultimately meet the same end, is utterly false. In the end, the believer…

0 Aug 14, 2020

Allah's Guidance!

What Allah says about Racism! Thus, the notions that the two will ultimately meet the same end, is utterly false. In the end, the believer…

0 Aug 14, 2020

Allah's Guidance!

As salaam alaikum, I'd like to find a solution to the problem of under-funded, poorly staffed Islamic schools. Even the ones in beautiful…

1 Aug 10, 2020
Reply by Bilal Mahmud المكافح المخلص

Allah's Guidance!

What Allah says about honesty and truth!   When honesty is lost, then wait for the Hour (the Day of Judgment).  These are the words of Prop…

1 Aug 10, 2020
Reply by Bilal Mahmud المكافح المخلص

Allah's Guidance for Eid ul Adha!

(22 Al-Hajj:36) “We have appointed sacrificial camels among the symbols of (devotion to) Allah. There is much good in them for you. So make…

0 Jul 21, 2020

Allah's Guidance!

What Allah says about Racism! This is meant to impress that in the universe created by Allah nowhere is there homogeneity and uniformity. T…

0 Jun 27, 2020

Allah's Guidance!

Allah says in surah15 (Al-Hijr): ayat 28, "And (recall the time) when your Lord said to the angels, ‘I am, indeed, going to create a human…

0 Jun 18, 2020

Allah's Guidance!

What Allah says about Racism! Allah says: “Behold! We have created day and night as two signs. We have deprived the sign of night of light…

0 May 29, 2020

RSS

Blog Posts

Forum

Allah سبحانه و تعالى said : “This day, I have completed your religion for you”

Allah completed the religion through him and the proof is His saying, He, the Most High: «This day, I have completed your religion for you, perfected My blessings upon you, and am pleased…Continue

Started by karriem el-amin shabazz in Sample Title Sep 8, 2022.

The argument about Resurrection and life after death!

Allah says: “Nay! I swear by this city. This city wherein you have been rendered violable, and I swear by the parent and his offspring” (90Al-Balad:1-3) To begin a conversation, in Arabic with Nay,…Continue

Started by karriem el-amin shabazz in Sample Title Jul 29, 2022.

The question: When will the threat of Resurrection be carried out?

After Tauhid the other question about which a dispute was raging between the Prophet (pbuh) and the disbelievers was the question of the Hereafter. Here, before giving the arguments, the Hereafter…Continue

Started by karriem el-amin shabazz in Sample Title Jun 18, 2022.

This is the Truth: The Garden of Eternity, or the Blazing Fire!!!

Allah says: “Tell them, (O Prophet): “Did you consider (what would be your end) if this Qur'an were indeed from Allah and yet you rejected it? And this, even though a witness from the Children of…Continue

Started by karriem el-amin shabazz in Sample Title Jun 1, 2022.

Badge

Loading…

Groups

© 2024   Created by Bilal Mahmud المكافح المخلص.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service